Is scheduling and resource planning getting on your nerves? Let us show you how easy it is to schedule, allocate and manage your business with resource management software.
In this ever-growing race to be the best, you need error-free assistance to rely on.
Table of Contents
- What is Resource Management and Planning?
- Why is Resource Management and Planning Important?
- Features to Look for in Resource Management Software
- Benefits of Using Resource Management Software
The Best Resource Management Software of 2020
Then, why not give technology a chance to prove its self-worth? In fact, according to research carried out by Capterra, 65% of companies stated that using project management software has boosted their businesses.
What is Resource Management and Planning?
Before getting to the list, let’s have a better understanding of resource management and planning. Shall we?
Resource planning is a crucial step in project management that deals with the proper utilization of available resources to deliver a project. These resources can be people, materials, facilities or finances.
Management of talent and skill matching is also included in resource management. It keeps the team motivated and maximize the outcome.
Resource management is the name of doing more with less and it is based on optimization and efficiency.
For a business to run and grow properly, resource planning should have to be on point. So, that it doesn’t affect project delivery under any circumstances.
Why is Resource Management and Planning Important?
Talking about business growth, what do you think is the most crucial step that can boost your progress? Surely, it’s Resource Management and Planning.
You can have a wide range of resources at your disposal, but if you are not managing them properly, you are bound to fail.
To keep you at the best of your game, we have taken it upon ourselves to provide adaptive enterprises that can help your business grow.
There is plenty of resource management software available in the market. But the real question here is, how would you choose the one that fits your needs best? Don’t worry, we have you covered.
We tried and tested the best resource planning tools ones from the pool and have listed our version of the best resource planning software for 2020.
To save yourselves from the daunting task of resource management, take a look at our list and get your team on track and in line with your project goals.
Features to Look for in Resource Management Software
- User Interface (UI): Simple yet powerful interface helps the users in understanding the software and consequently getting the most out of it.
- Scheduling and Allocation: Auto- scheduling features are a great plus as they help in assigning the tasks to adequately skilled people, manage resources, and to set deadlines and dependencies.
- Forecasting: The software collects data regarding budget, progress, capacity, and resources to provide insights for further planning
- Cost and Time Resource: The software should be able to manage your time and its pricing should be flexible and clear.
- Integrations: Powerful integrations within software proves to be a cherry on top and increase the efficiency of software manifolds.
Benefits of Using Resource Management Software
Putting resource management software can provide you with many benefits. Here are some of them:
- Cost Efficiency: Save at large by maximizing the outcome from rightly utilized resources.
- Improved Productivity: Seamless communication with robust features of resource management software guarantees to improve work quality and enhance the productivity of teams.
- Simplified Workflows: With easy management and scheduling of tasks, workflows will be streamlined.
- Real-time Analytics: These analysis reports provide invaluable insights for you to make informed decisions.
- Easy Accessibility: Access data anytime from any location on your mobile or tablets.
The Best Resource Management Software and Tools of 2020
1. Hub Planner – Best Resource Planning Software
Hub Planner is designed to accommodate the project management needs of businesses of all sizes; small, medium and large enterprises. It is a powerful and intuitive resource management tool.
A few of the robust features of this tool include resource scheduling, timesheets, vacation management, resource requesting, project management, and Analysis reports.
With Hub Planner, you can manage project spend, change resource rates, log internal costs, calculate profitability and manage budgets.
This resource management tool has a simple, intuitive user interface, with useful, productive features such as drag-and-drop functionality that save time.
Overall, I found Hub Planner’s interface to be very fluid, and everything seemed just in place. You can get used to the neat, simple UI pretty easily.
Smart availability indicators highlight where a resource may be overbooked or is already working at capacity allowing you to make quick and informed decisions.
With timesheets in Hub Planner, you can evaluate the initial reported time versus the total time spent on the project to get a better understanding of your team’s work.
To help the users in managing teams and maximizing capacity, the solution has Heat Maps to show the availability and congestion of members on a project.
Furthermore, Hub Planner offers overbooking, members’ availability, sick & vacation day’s information.
As having clear analytics is an invaluable help, this innovative tool relieves you from the hustle by providing the ultimate bird’s eye view of your resources and team in one place.
Why We Picked Hub Planner
There were several reasons why Hub Planner ranks #1 on our list of the best resource management software. Here are a few:
1. New Reporting: Hub Planner has recently released a whole new reporting platform. I haven’t seen the intuitiveness of their new reporting dashboard in any other tool so far – I am impressed with what they’ve built.
Also, this is a free feature with Hub Planner available to all users. Here’s what it looks like:
2. Global Public Holidays: Have teams that work from multiple time zones? With Hub Planner, you can easily keep track of upcoming public holidays.
This feature is perfect for teams in multiple timezones. Assign multiple calendars to resources. The public holiday calendar has an import option of 4 levels.
This can be useful for various purposes, such as scheduling sales kick-off meetings, maintaining management meeting calendars, etc.
- Heat maps to visualize the team’s capacity and optimize resources accordingly.
- Integrated time-tracking module in Timesheets for proper Time Tracking of projects.
- Vacation feature to track leaves and visualize and manage vacation of team members.
- Filtered Search to find the exact resource you are looking for
- Integrations with third-party apps such as Zapier and Basecamp.
Hub Planner offers following flexible pricing plans along with a free 60-days trial for each of them.
- Plug & Play – at $7 per resource per month. It features unlimited projects, pay per extension, free extension updates, priority feature request and access to premium extensions.
- Premium – It costs $18 per resource per month and includes all features of Plug & Play along with Personal Hub Planner contact, pay by invoice, personalized 1-hour training sessions and priority support.
- Enterprise – It is offered upon request and includes everything in Premium, dedicated point of contact, custom branding option and service level agreement.
2. Visual Planning – Resource Management Tool
Visual Planning is a popular resource management software used by over 5000 businesses online. It is a comprehensive and hybrid software. By using Visual Planning you can manage resources efficiently, make informed decisions with calculated metrics.
The timely analysis allows executives to predict the bottleneck and overheads and schedule actions accordingly.
The capability of Visual Planning to update the production plan in real-time and assess delay impact provides enormous benefit to businesses. It can be accessed on mobiles to facilitate resource planning on the go. Users can keep track of their projects and work remotely from anywhere.
The software can be deployed on-premises or as cloud-based software. It is highly flexible and empowers the users to customize it according to their numerous requirements.
Even more so, Visual Planning supports various databases such as MySQL, Oracle, SQL Server, etc along with various data formats like CSV.
Visual planning also provides users with the power of information sharing capabilities, security, reliability, and mobility.
- Easy configuration with other software for Data Imports and Exports.
- Interactive Timeline that displays all past and upcoming work, tasks, projects, or events.
- Track employee’s availability and progress with Workload and Indicators.
- Real-time Scheduling and Updates of data across all devices.
- REST and SOAP API for extensive integration across the organization.
The vendors have not disclosed the pricing details of the software. The pricing details are available only upon request. Also, there is no free trial available for Visual Planning
3. TeamGantt – Simple Resource Planning Tool
TeamGantt is creating a buzz in the resource planning software industry and for good reasons. It is one of the best project management software especially when it comes to deploying Gantt Charts.
The solution does not only support Gantt charts but also provides collaborative tools, time tracking, file sharing, and task-level communication features. TeamGantt is well designed according to the needs of users and uses the drag and drop approach.
You can create tasks, assign them to members and collaborate seamlessly by using the platform provided by the software.
It helps in tracking strategy progress in an organized and illustrative way all the while saving your time and effort.
TeamGantt is the best free resource planning tools suited for small to medium businesses. Members of the team can comment on any task and collaborate freely.
The software also allows users to attach various documents to any task. Moreover, the conversion of these tasks to Gantt charts into PDFs is also supported by TeamGantt.
- Exceptional tutorial content.
- Shake feature that fixes violations independent tasks
- Projects can be mapped out with milestones, due dates, deliverables, and interdependencies.
- Tracks the amount of time spent on a task.
- Offers a mobile app or mobile-optimized website to manage projects and tasks on-the-go.
The solution comes with a free trial and offers two flexible pricing plans:
- Free – free forever. Comes with 1 project,3 users and core planning features for one project
- Standard – at $7.90/user per month if billed annually. It features unlimited projects, basic planning, management of projects and a minimum of 5 users.
- Advanced – at $12.45/user per month if billed annually. This plan includes unlimited projects all Standard features, time tracking, and hourly resourcing
4. Float – Resource Management Software
Float is one of the best resource management software since 2012 and has managed to make its mark in the industry with its powerful features. It aims to provide a secure and reliable environment along with cash flow forecasting, cash budgeting, and cash management tools.
Float integrates well with Xero, QuickBooks Online or FreeAgent to provide the best experience. The solution is equipped with powerful modern features to make your day-to-day resource planning tasks easy.
It continuously works on improving its features and capabilities over time. With continuous updates, the software is one of the best resource management software available online.
Managing cash flow and assigning tasks to team members is as easy as it can be with Float’s drag and drop scheduling, email notifications, and utilization reporting. The cash flows can be viewed daily, weekly or monthly.
To top it all, Float offers a budget forecast for users to plan based on resources. Float can work with Windows, Mac and Linux operating systems and supports the CSV format. Furthermore, it offers a wide variety of third-party integrations like Basecamp, Asana, Trello, Harvest, Slack, etc.
- Business Forecasting – get weekly, monthly and yearly reports of your business progress.
- Update expected payment dates on bills and invoices.
- Integration with Xero, QuickBooks Online and FreeAgent.
- What-if scenarios to help you prepare for future needs.
- Detailed Drilling into the transactions coming in and cash going out.
Float offers scalable plans based on the number of users. You may check out its 14-day free trial first which gives you full access to the software.
- Medium – $49/month if billed annually with 3 user accounts, 3 years future forecast, base forecast, email support, and weekly cash summary
- Large – $99/month if billed annually all Medium Plan features, 10 user accounts, 10 additional scenarios, 3 years future forecast and free staff training
- Extra Large – $199/month if billed annually all large Plan Features, 100 user accounts, 100 additional scenarios, 3 years future broadcast and dedicated account manager
NetSuite OpenAir by Oracle is acknowledged worldwide as the best resource management software. There is a probability that you might have heard about OpenAir before. If not, let us tell you about this top-notch software.
Used by over 1,500 high-growth services customers, It precedes its reputation. With a flexible yet powerful interface, NetSuite OpenAir is easy to implement and can be configured according to business requirements to get the most out of it.
OpenAir is a suite of excellent technology services such as Resource and Project Management, Reporting, Dashboards, Time & Expense Tracking, and Invoicing.
The software empowers users to manage people and skills resources, gain real-time insights and increase project profitability from a single, cloud-based platform.
You can create timesheets on the go with OpenAir accessibility on mobile devices. NetSuite OpenAir ensures improved on-time project delivery and project profitability along with timely reports and analytics to help users in making informed decisions.
An amazing feature of the solution is advanced resource optimization that ensures the proper utilization of resources across the projects. OpenAir is a complete package to deal with all your resource management issues and to help your business grow in the future.
- Skills matrix and comparison tool, allowing leaders to compare resources to help with resource selection
- Reporting – many built-in reports and the ability to create custom reports
- Ability to access remotely via the web & mobile app
- Support collaboration among teams
- Robust expense management capabilities that boost employee efficiency
- Options to integrate with front-office and back-end solutions.
No free trial available. Contact the vendors to get your quotation of pricing.
Ganttic is an online user-friendly platform for resource planning scheduling and management. The tool enables users to have a firm grasp over resource allocation and utilization.
As the name of the software indicates, it features interactive Gantt charts along with a graphical interface, and a customizable timeline to boost business productivity & efficiency.
Ganttic supports real-time collaboration among an unlimited number of team members. Ganttic also integrates with Google Calendar to keep you updated and on track.
As business planning and scheduling keep on updating with time, businesses need to have resource management software like Ganttic. The solution works best at scheduling projects, task management, and assigning tasks to team members.
Users can set their time zones and manages capacity based on the availability of resources. That too without having to go through the fuzzy spreadsheets. From importing data to generating analysis reports, Ganttic does it all with just a few clicks.
You can set task dependencies, control team members access, and fend off the risk of overbooking or overlooking previous allocations with this robust software. With Ganttic, you’ll have all the tools required to manage numerous resources right on tips of fingers.
- Resources can be synced with your Google Calendar for timely reminders and scheduling.
- Save time through effortless and instant filtering of projects, tasks, resources by any data.
- Collaborate easily with your colleagues through the multi-user environment.
- Dynamic and customizable resource grouping and filtering according to resources and skills.
Ganttic offers a free trial as well as following pricing plans based on several resources:
- Free – free for lifetime, up-to 10 resources
|Plan||Resources||Price (per annum)|
LiquidPlanner is one of the most structured and one of the best work-management systems available in the market. Though a little expensive, LiquidPlanner is the most effective project management software. This application can do much more than only managing work. It can help you make the best use of your resources, including staff availability.
It can also dynamically schedule your inter-related projects depending on the change of your priorities. LiquidPlanner has the default look of a Gantt chart, however, they offer a Kanban board view and a baseline view as well.
With a customizable dashboard, you have everything in one global place. The viewer is facilitated with relevant information to track the progress, risks, and budget of related projects. Team members have a platform side by side to share the progress of their work.
Moreover, the application has the feature of generating Project performance, Cost and Profit, Client Portfolios, Resource Utilization and Baseline Trend reports of your completed project.
- Supports various formats for Intake forms of all standard types
- Huge library of videos by the vendor to help users in understanding the software
- Calculate resource’s expenses with LiquidPlanner Rate sheets.
- Resource Workload Report provides helps you keep track of your employee’s progress.
Along with a 14-day free trial, LiquidPlanner comes with three flexible pricing plans mentioned below:
- Small Team – at $9.99 per user per month billed annually. It includes 5 virtual members, 5 GB document storage, 250 active tasks, iOS, and Android apps and time tracking
- Professional – at $45.00 per user per month billed annually. It includes a minimum of 10 users, 25 virtual members, 100 GB document storage, 2000 active tasks, all features of Small Team and unlimited internal dashboards.
- Enterprise – at $69 per user per month billed annually. It includes all features of Professional, resource workload report, single sign-on, 50 virtual members, 500 GB document storage and unlimited clients.
With a work management platform like workflow, an organization can manage its workflows through online collaboration. With Workfront, team collaborations are made easy. You can create a schedule of requests, plan and prioritize projects, manage processes and report on work – all at one platform.
All projects are centralized as a holistic view. In this way, IT personnel, as well as business stakeholders, can look into the progress and status of the project.
Workfront provides solutions to the Marketing, IT, Agencies, Professional Services, and Product Development teams. It has packages available for intra-team, as well as inter-team collaboration.
Managing work in a single location can help you get a detailed insight into project status, giving your team more time to stand out and shine. It also provides business solutions for Project management, Resource management, Agile Project Development, Work Breakdown Structure, Review and Approve and Digital Collaboration.
All of these approaches help a business work in a streamline of processes, hitting each benchmark one by one.
- Request management on a dashboard.
- Customize notifications for when special events are triggered.
- Send out scheduled reports through a dashboard.
- Resource management by an automated allocation of tasks.
- Customized graphical representation of data to provide stats.
- A comprehensive view of streamlined processes and projects for all the stakeholders.
Work front offers 4 pricing plans for businesses; however, their details are provided only upon request.
- Team – For a single team with basic management features.
- Pro – For one department with complete work management, includes premium digital content review and approval.
- Business – For up to 10 departments with all features of Pro.
- Enterprise – For an entire enterprise, all features of Business with advanced security.
eSUB is one of its kind field-first project management platform built for commercial subcontractors. It is a cloud-based solution that helps its users with procedures such as entering data, site events, labor activities, material costs, time, and workforce information.
All of this information can be accessed at any time from any location as it is stored online in a searchable database for user’s access. This database is updated in real-time so that all the data remains in sync on all devices. eSUB takes complicated tasks and simplifies them, increasing work efficiency.
The solution covers all aspects of resource management and provides a unified platform for users to increase operational efficiency, improve communications and back-office efficiency and field labor productivity. Users can eliminate manual procedures by using eSUB paperless documentation, automated labor tracking, and communication features.
You can access all the project’s data with secure login, change orders, track documents and work progress, RFIs, field notes, all from a single source. For increased accountability and productivity, we suggest you opt for eSUB like thousands of other users across the globe.
- With the mobile application, stay connected with your team and work from anywhere
- Change and reallocate orders anytime with a snap
- Virtual Filing Cabinet to store documents online
- Ability to customize and send CORs and EWOs
- Get all the necessary information regarding the project with Project Summary
There is no free trial available for the software and the pricing details are available on inquiry.
Another amazing software on our list is Planview. It is a resource and project and portfolio management software that offers a vast range of powerful features with adaptive best practices.
To name a few of its key features, we have task management, resource management, learning and support, collaboration, budgeting, and agile project management. It is practically an all-rounder in the field of resource and project management.
Used across the world by various organizations, Planview is designed to help businesses of all sizes. The solution with its high-end capabilities enables the businesses to identify opportunities and then helps in putting the resources and manpower to use efficiently accordingly.
Rich analytics and reporting feature of Planview assists users in assessing the advantages and disadvantages with the help of visual metrics. This information is crucial for deploying limited resources at hand to get maximum outcome.
The software comprises of a road-mapping feature as well to help organizations build roadmaps, derive strategy, optimize funding and resource allocation using strategic scenarios planning.
With robust features like automatic reconciliation of budget, financial and capital planning, analytics, and dashboards, Planview empowers users to gain control over money, resources and business capacity.
- Reports and Analysis of portfolio and project performance for informed decision making
- Cost Management against budget and across the portfolio to understand how costs break down
- Optimized resource capacity and improve utilization
- Road-mapping to define top-down timeframes and financials
- A flexible configuration enables resource management at a macro or micro level.
Planview offers a 14-day free trial. The pricing plans for the software are available on a quotation basis as the Planview’s products are custom configured for a company’s requirements.
Broadcom resource management software is an extremely robust product that is designed to facilitate and improve the delivery of projects and programs. It links everything from mobile to mainframe and to deliver business agility with quality, security, and compliance.
The tool provides seamless support and upgrades for a streamlined workflow of organizations. Broadcom ensures that users get a consolidated view on how people are being allocated across the enterprise at their fingertips for a centralized staffing system. It consists of the following key components:
- Project Portfolio Management
- Agile Planning
- Requirement Management
With software like Broadcom that drives agility for workers and adaptability across the enterprise, users can gain financial transparency, analyze their project portfolios and save largely on costs.
Task Boards on the software enables users to create a visual task list on boards. PPM software keeps all the members in sync with each other.
Now you can map risks and dependencies beforehand and track progress in Broadcom down to execution with ease.
- Centralized database and timeline that ensures visibility across the staff.
- Financial Forecasting to perform Financial modeling scenarios from an allocation’s perspective
- Resource telescoping – to help narrow your focus on a specific problem.
- Reminders and Scheduling to keep the projects on pace.
Users can purchase products through Broadcom Authorized Distributors in their region or country or contact the company for quote-based pricing.
12. Schedule It
Schedule It is a unified platform that facilitates users in scheduling employees, staff, clients, and contractors, delegates and patients, with great visibility.
It is designed to cater to the needs of small and medium businesses. Schedule It enables users to quickly update work schedules with its drag and drop interface. Maximize your work capacity and enhance operational efficiency by managing your schedules with just a few clicks.
Schedule It helps users to save costs and time by scheduling all their important resources in one place, on any device from anywhere.
Powerful integrations with third-party apps such as MailChimp, Slack, Apple iCal, and more adds further to its efficiency. Another amazing feature of Schedule It is Custom Reports on resource utilization using timesheets, order forms, job cards for invaluable insights.
Moreover, other key features include appointment tracking, resource management, multiple views, reporting, event categorization, tagging and more.
The solution is available as a Cloud service as well as an on-premise installation with budget-friendly pricing plans.
- Quick resource allocation and the ease of updating your schedules
- Unlimited type and the number of resources for you to plan.
- Tag people, clients, the work type, needed equipment and order status, etc
- Statistical Analysis for your planned resources to optimize capacity
- Full event history and audit trail to keep track of progress made.
Schedule It pricing plans are divided into two categories i.e. Online/Mobile pricing plans and on-premises pricing plans. A free trial of the software is also available. Let’s have a look at pricing:
- Online/Mobile pricing:
- Start-up Plan – at £10 per month (~USD 13.06 per month) with limited users and basic resources.
- Business Plan – at £15 per month (~USD 19.59 per month) it includes unlimited users and event storage, multi-level permission settings, accessibility to temporary cloud storage and much more.
- Enterprise Plan – at £25 per month (~USD 32.64 per month) withal features of the Business plan along with custom rules and automation, white-label, concierge onboarding and setup assistance.
- On-Premises pricing:
- Start-up Plan – at £89 per year (~USD 116.2 per year) with 1 user, support target response, unlimited resources and access to a shared database file.
- Business Plan – at £119 per year (~USD 155.4 per year) with 1 user, all features of Start-up, online synchronization, live support and access to SQL database.
- Enterprise Plan – at £4,997 per year (~USD 6,525 per year) with 50 users, all features of Business, live one on one remote support and permission to use you own Cloud, MySQL or MSSQL database.
While managing a project, it is difficult to keep track of your team members, their skills and the projects they work on. Hence, we have PDWare which is a pioneer in resource planning and portfolio management.
It was introduced in 2001 to provide robust and efficient resource planning, support operational decisions and improve resource and portfolio productivity.
PDWare is all in one solution for executives to cope up with the resource and capacity challenges, project portfolio management, budget management, task management, and status tracking. The software is fully equipped with powerful features and serves all kinds of companies regardless of their sizes.
PDWare emphasizes prioritization, feasibility, and execution to ensure the project’s success. It is dynamic yet easy to use features provides essential business insights by analyzing the given data.
The reporting capability provides some excellent dashboard features to enable improved visibility across the organization.
PDWare software is available for cloud and on-premise installations and is truly a one-stop-shop for good strategy execution, portfolio management, and effective project delivery.
- PDWare Portfolio Desktop as a replacement of Excel for resource planning and finance analysis
- Strategy and prioritization of tasks for seamless and organized workflow.
- Make stronger and better strategies by getting a better understanding of your resources with What-If-Scenarios
- Time & Expense Tracking for project and resource management
The pricing information is available on request.
Last but not the least, we have MeisterPlan in our list of best resource management software. MeisterPlan is an effective portfolio-level ppm and resource management software that works on a top-down approach of “Lean PPM”.
This tool provides easy-to-use resource allocation and project aligning features for project portfolios that tends to work like a charm. MeisterPlan is quite easy to set up as it is available as a cloud-based service and on-premise.
Its simplicity ensures its excellent usability to holistically optimize and help you make strategic decisions regarding projects.
Multi-project resource management is not a piece of cake, hence companies of almost every size incorporates MeisterPlan to streamline their workflow.
MeisterPlan boosts the decision-making processes by keeping track of budgets, aligning project portfolio to strategy and resolving conflicts by understanding dependencies. The most amazing feature of MeisterPlan that makes it stand out in the crowd is Scenario Simulation.
This feature allows you to foresee the impact of changing circumstances by creating and comparing multiple scenarios
The intuitive nature of the software helps you in the proper management of the project from the initial stage to the completion. It is fully customizable and can be rightsized according to your requirements.
With MeisterPlan you can see just the right information, identify constraints in resources and fully maximize capacity utilization.
- Project Portfolio Planning and Analysis
- Allocate resources to various projects, phases, and tasks.
- Mapping of projects with milestones, due dates, deliverables, and interdependencies
- Reporting and Visual Data Analysis for better insights regarding the business
- Easy alignment of business goals and strategy with projects
- Real-time scenario planning to determine the possible outcomes
MeisterPlan offers flexible pricing plans based on many resources. All prices are based on annual payment. For more than 500 resources Enterprise packages are available on request.
Furthermore, a free trial of the software is also available. Resource-based pricing is as follows (with unlimited projects and scenarios):
- 0-20 Resources – €199/month (~USD 220.54 per month)
- 21-30 Resources – €299/month (~USD 331.36 per month)
- 31-40 Resources – €399/month (~USD 442.18 per month)
- 41-50 Resources – €499/month (~USD 553 per month)
- 51-75 Resources – €699/month (~USD 774.64 per month)
- 76-100 Resources – €899/month (~USD 996.29 per month)
15. 10,000 Ft.
10,000 Ft.’s high-end award-winning project and resource management software recognized by the business of all sizes for its outstanding project planning, team capacity, budget forecasting, and team utilization.
From local shops to global brands, a vast majority of companies trust 10,000 Ft. when it comes to resource management. The solution assigns a separate dashboard to every project that displays the status and deadline of the project at hand.
The status on these dashboards is updated regularly in sync with the progress to help users track time, fees, and expenses for every project on time.
10,000 Ft. features an intuitive interface so that users can find the required information with ease. The simplicity of the software enables users to address the problems on time. Users can access the information on a single neatly laid out page with just a few clicks.
Analyzing the information timely and accurately is key to adequate resource management. For this purpose, 10,000 Ft. provides visual analytics of project profits and helping users in foreseeing the future of the project.
Other features of the software include a digital board that provides a complete view of the status of your projects, resources and available personnel. With 10,000 Ft. at hand, resource management will be like a walk in the park for you.
- Integration support with Intuit Quickbooks along with API
- Available as mobile to manage tasks on the go.
- Dedicated Project Dashboards for every project to give users a brief idea of project status and progress.
- Predictive Timesheets for effortless tracking of time and expenses.
- Evaluate profit and future finances of projects with Business Intelligent Project Analytics
Pricing plans of 10,000 ft. varies based on members including in a plan. All the features are available in each of the plans mentioned below along with a 30-day free trial.
|Plan||Members||Price (per month)|
|Up to 5 members||5||$49|
|Up to 10 members||10||$99|
|Up to 20 members||20||$199|
|Up to 30 members||30||$299|
|Up to 40 members||40||$399|
|Up to 60 members||60||$599|
|Up to 100 members||100||$899|
|For 100+ members||More than 100||Contact vendor|
With this, our roundup of best resource management software has come to an end. We scoured the internet to provide you with the ultimate simple yet best resource planning software solution that fits your needs.
Once you incorporate any of the software in your business, there is no going back to the old and hectic routine. Most of the software comes with a free trial, you can try and test them for yourselves.
We would love to hear from your experience with the software in the comments below.
Other SaaSy goodness on All That SaaS:
- 10 Best Sleep Apps of 2020 for Longer, Healthier Sleep
- Best Meditation Tips & Techniques for Work: Be More Productive in 2020
- The 10 Best Lead Generation Software to Use in 2020
- The 10 Best CRM Software for Better Customer Management in 2020
- The Best EHR/EMR Software of 2020
- How to Start & Grow Your SaaS Startup – 13 Tips for SaaS Growth in 2019
- 10 Best Construction Management Software of 2020
- Top 10 Best Hospital Management Software (HMIS) of 2020
- 10 Best Mind Mapping Software of 2020
- 14 Best To-do List Apps of 2020: Manage Your Tasks Effectively
- 12 Best SaaS Blogs You Should Be Following in 2020
- The 10 Best Live Chat Software for Websites: Free & Paid (2020)
- 20 Super Effective SaaS Marketing Ideas to Try in 2020