Information we collect
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, use Live Chat or enter personal information on our site.
You are free to explore our websites without providing any Personal Information about yourself. All That SaaS also collects anonymous user data regarding website use, including IP address, browser type, referral source, length of visit and pages viewed.
Unless specified otherwise, all data requested is mandatory, and failure to provide this data may make it impossible for All That SaaS to provide its services. In cases where it specifically states that certain data is not mandatory, users are free not to communicate this data without consequences to the availability or the functioning of the Service. Users who are unsure about which Personal Information is mandatory can contact [email protected] for further clarification.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you send us a message, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested
- To improve our website or mobile application in order to better serve you
- To allow us to promptly serve you in responding to your customer service requests
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- To quickly process your transactions
- To ask for ratings and reviews of services or products
- To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries)
Legal basis for processing personal data under GDPR
All That SaaS may process your Personal Information due to one or more of the following reasons:
- You give us permission to do so
- It is necessary for performance or preparation of a contract with you
- It is necessary for purpose of legitimate interests
- For processing payments
- It is necessary for legal obligation compliance
- Personal data collected for the performance of the contract with you shall be retained until such contract has been fully performed.
- We may retain personal data for a longer period of time whenever you've given us consent to do so.
- We may retain personal data for a longer period in order to exercise a legal obligation.
- After the expiry of retention period, your personal data shall be deleted. Therefore, your right to access, right to deletion, right to rectification and right of data portability cannot be enforced after the retention period has expired.
We maintain administrative, technical and physical safeguards designed to assist us in protecting the personal information we collect against accidental, unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use. For example, we use Secure Sockets Layer encryption to protect and fully secure your browsing experience and the exchange of communication between your browser and our hosting server.
Please note that no electronic transmission of information can be entirely secure. We cannot guarantee that the security measures we have in place to safeguard personal information will never be defeated or fail, or that those measures will always be sufficient or effective.
We use third-party providers such as Google Analytics to track and monitor the use of our blog. You can opt-out of Google Analytics by installing Google Analytics Opt-out browser add-on, the details for which are available here
To opt-out of receiving e-mail communications from us, you can follow the instructions at the end of the applicable e-mail message or email us at [email protected]
Notwithstanding the foregoing, we may continue to contact you for purposes of communicating information relating to your request for our services, as well as to respond to any inquiry or request made by you.
To opt-out of receiving inquiry response-related messages from All That SaaS, you must cease requesting and/or utilizing the All That Saas blog and cease submitting inquiries to All That SaaS, as applicable.
"Cookies" are small pieces of information that a Website sends to your computer's hard drive while you are viewing a Website. We may use both, session Cookies (which expire once you close your web browser) and persistent Cookies (which stay on your computer until you delete them, or for an extended period of time) to provide you with a more personal and interactive experience while using our blog.
If you choose to disable Cookies, some areas of the Site may not function correctly.
Contact Email: [email protected]
Contact Us: https://allthatsaas.com/contact/