While SEO can seem daunting, we present to you some of the best SEO tools available today that can make your next SEO strategy fierce in just a matter of minutes.
Moreover, to learn more and continuously polish up your skills we recommend to you the 10 best SEO experts that you need to follow to stay up to date and get the best advice.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is a dire need for businesses today if you wish to be discoverable on the web. With a plethora of websites now presents online it is easy for your business to get lost and disappear unless you make use of some killer SEO tactics.
The 25 Best SEO Tools for Small Businesses
SEMrush started as one of the best keyword research SEO tools but it has since grown to be one of the best SEO software. Furthermore, it also provides other marketing features making it a complete marketing suite for businesses.
- Competitor insights
- Global Keyword checker
- Backlink checker
- SEO writing assistant
The free version allows keyword analytics, 10 keyword results per search and 10 SEO idea units.
- Pro: Priced at $83.28/month billed annually to $99.95/month billed monthly and comes with 10,000 results per search, 100,000-page crawls/month and tracking of 500 keywords.
- Guru: Priced at $166.62/month billed annually to $199.95/month billed monthly and comes with 10,000 results per search, 300,000-page crawls/month and tracking of 1500 keywords.
- Business: Priced at $333.28/month billed annually to $399.95/month billed monthly extends the limits and includes 30,000 results per search, million-page crawls/month and google studio integration.
- Enterprise: For a custom solution for a large organization, SEMrush can be contacted to get a tailor-made pricing plan as per your requirement.
Known as one of the best SEO tools for checking backlinks, Ahrefs is an extremely powerful tool for building your SEO strategy.
Determine competitor’s keywords, find the most linked content from your industry, conduct a comprehensive site audit, compare domains and so much more with Ahrefs – the best marketing software!
- Keyword research for 170 countries
- Shows competitors backlinks and keywords
- Backlink and keyword real-time notifications
- Position tracking
- Lite: Priced at $82/month billed annually to $99/month billed monthly includes 500 keyword tracking, 10,000-page crawls and 25 domains.
- Standard: Priced at $149/month billed annually to $179/month billed monthly includes 1500 keywords tracking from 5 locations, 500,000-page crawls and top 100 ranking index.
- Advanced: Priced at $332/month billed annually to $399/month billed monthly includes tracking of 5,000 keywords, 1.25 million-page crawls, 200 daily keyword reports and allows 3 users.
- Agency: Priced at $832/month billed annually to $999/month billed monthly is for 5 users with 10,000 tracked keywords, 2.5 Million-page crawls, 1000 keyword reports per day and 100 websites.
If you are in search of long-tail keywords to easily rank high for low difficulty keywords than KWFinder is your ultimate choice. It is one of the best SEO tools for selecting your keywords and it allows search by keyword along with domain search to discover what keywords your competitors are ranking for.
- Discovers long-tail keywords
- Hunts Competitor’s keywords
- Finds keyword ideas with Google Suggest
- Organizes and filters keywords
- Basic: Priced at $29.90/month billed annually and $49 if billed monthly comes with 100 keyword/day and 25 competitor keywords per search.
- Premium: Priced at $39.90/month billed annually and $69 billed monthly with 500 Keyword/day and unlimited competitor keywords search.
- Agency: Priced at $79.90/month billed annually and $129/month billed monthly with 1200 Keywords/day and 700 keyword suggestions and unlimited competitor keyword search.
A tool by Neil Patel, Ubersuggest is one of the best SEO tools for small businesses and it is absolutely free. No payments, registrations, signups or installs are required making it extremely simple to use.
It started as an excellent tool for keyword research but now offers multiple features to conduct a thorough SEO analysis.
- Competitors overview
- Keyword suggestions
- Content ideas
- Prospects for backlinking
Ubbersuggest is free of cost keyword generator and tool with SEO analyzer and free backlink checker.
Moz is a high-level tool making it one of the best SEO tools for agencies and experts. It is a full SEO service power station providing insights about keywords rankings, generating backlinks, how website performance can be improved and more.
Moz relies on more than 1 search engine to provide actionable data.
- Site audit with improvement suggestions
- Site ranking checker per keyword
- Keyword research tool
- Backlink analysis tool
- Standard: Priced at $79/month billed annually and $99/month billed monthly with 5 campaigns and 150 keyword queries per month
- Medium: Priced at $143/month billed annually and $179/month billed monthly with 10 campaigns and 5,000 keyword queries per month
- Large: Priced at $199/month billed annually and $249/month billed monthly with 25 campaigns and 15,000 keyword queries per month
- Premium: Priced at $479/month billed annually and $599/month billed monthly with 50 campaigns and 30,000 keyword queries per month
As the name suggests, SpyFu is the go-to tool to spy on your competitors making it one of the best marketing software. It covers all your search engine marketing needs in one tool by combining SEO and PPC marketing requirements for Google, Yahoo, and Bing.
From SEO keywords, backlink and competitor analysis, SpyFu also provides multiple options for PPC keyword and competitor research.
- Research competitors historic and current ads
- Compare competitor’s SEO and PPC strengths
- Keyword & backlink analysis tool
- Domain overview
- Basic: Priced at $33/month billed annually and $39/month billed monthly with 5000 keywords weekly, 250 sales leads and 10,000 top lists results.
- Professional: Priced at $58/month billed annually and $78/month billed monthly with 15,000 keywords weekly, 500 sales lead and custom branding reporting.
- Team: Priced at $199/month billed annually and $299/month billed monthly with 40,000 keywords weekly, 2000 sales leads 10,000 API rows returned among other features.
WooRank is the best SEO rank tracking software providing a quick analysis of any website and a complete checklist with a list of possible improvements.
Apart from website rankings, you can also use WooRank to view online visibility for SEO, social media, mobile and much more. If you lack visibility in any way you will also be provided with solutions in a prioritized list!
- Keyword tool
- Website comparisons
- SEO monitoring
- Social media analytics
- Basic: Priced at $59.9/month billed monthly with tracking of 50 keywords, up to 2000 pages of site crawl, online support and availability in 6 languages.
- Professional: Priced at $179.9/month billed monthly with basic features and up to 5 website projects SEO handling, 250 keywords tracking and 10,000-page crawls.
- Team: Obtain the best SEO ranking software for your team priced at $249.99/month billed monthly with all basic and professional features and additional keywords and page crawls.
SEOQuake is a powerful browser extension by SEMrush serving as an excellent SEO website audit tool. Moreover, it is absolutely free! With SEOQuake you can instantly review any website for multiple SEO parameters in real-time displayed in only a matter of seconds.
Results can easily be saved and compared, making your life easier.
- Shows number of visitors along with traffic history
- Get ranking results for SEMrush, Alexa, Google and Bing
- Displays total Facebook likes on the link’s official Facebook page
- It displays the total number of backlinks and linking domains for the URL
SEOQuake is a browser toolbar free of cost which allows quick SEO audit, comparison of domains and URLs and export of all data into a file.
If you require a tool to conduct technical SEO audits, Screaming Frog is one of the best SEO tools to try this year. Its site audits are super-fast and its powerful abilities allow you to discover broken links, redirects, duplicate content, page titles and metadata, review robots and a lot more to help you make the best decisions for your SEO and organic marketing strategy.
- Integrates with Google Analytics
- Provides real-time site audit data
- Generates XML site maps
- Conducts a thorough site audit
- Free: The free version of Screaming Frog comes with limited access to features with only 500 crawl limits.
- Premium: Priced at £149/year, comes with unlimited crawls, custom source code search, google analytics and technical support.
Serpstat is one of the best SEO software as it comes with a comprehensive feature set – this makes it the perfect choice for marketing companies and digital agencies.
Apart from providing every SEO functionality that you can think of involving SEO tasks and analyzing competitors, it also organizes and keeps track of all your projects, their history, and their analytics.
- Keyword research
- Backlink analysis
- Site audit & rank tracking
- Competitor research
- Free: Register to get free limited access allowing a daily limit of 30 queries and access to Position Tracking and Site Audit features.
- Lite: Priced at $55.20/month billed annually and $69/month billed monthly with 15,000 keywords tracking, 1500 keyword clustering and analysis of 10 Projects.
- Standard: Priced at $119.20/month billed annually and $149/month billed monthly with 60,000 tracked keywords, branded report and 3 team management access among other features.
- Advanced: Priced at $239.20/month billed annually and $299/month billed monthly with 150,000 keywords tracking, 5 team management and technical support on phone.
- Enterprise: Priced at $399.20/month billed annually and $499/month billed monthly with 300,000 tracked keywords, 7 team management and all the features from other payment plans.
Majestic is an SEO platform that is built for the purpose of providing backlinks, and recommendation data with just one click. Just like how Google shows the result of websites, Majestic does the same but with the usage of more powerful algorithms.
It is one of the best open-source SEO tools that offer extensions with Google Chrome, this means you can perform site analysis without the usage of the majestic website; this acts as a huge time saver.
- Includes a huge backlink index which dates back to 2011
- Provides an extension for Chrome and Firefox.
- Majestic analysis can help you track the progress of what is working in the market.
- Provides extensive tools that generate, manage and delete API keys.
- Site Explorer is the main element that offers metrics like trust flow, citation flow, and topical trust flow.
- Features Fresh vs Historic index, in which the fresh index gives you information from a 30 day period, while historic index gives the data of everything is the search.
- Backlinks are broken down and the information is displayed in the form of IP Addresses, Class C Subnets, and Indexed URLs.
- Lite ($49.99/month): Site Explorer, Link Context, Related Sites, Campaigns, Trust Flow, Topical Trust Flow, Referring domains and much more.
- Pro ($99.99/month): Everything in Lite alongside Historic Index, Raw Data Exports, Custom Reports, Compare Sites, Flow Metrics History, Clique Hunter, Backlink History, Share Campaign and much more.
- API ($399.99/month): Everything in Pro alongside Full API, custom monthly data and create open apps.
Whitespark is a marketing platform that was first founded in 2005. What specifically makes Whitespark one of the best local SEO tools is that it provides services to multi-location enterprises and focuses on citation building, citation audit, and clean-up, and rank tracking tools as well.
On the other hand, Whitespark doesn’t bombard you with ads and gives a clean as well as an organized interface.
It offers a range of SEO tools such as its offline conversion tracker that provides a customizable way to collect data from both offline and online consumers.
- Whitespark offers citation building services, which boosts the company’s credibility online.
- Involves manual audit and cleanup which includes removing duplicates and adding missing citations.
- Offers local search audits by conducting a complete online audit of your business.
- Involves monitoring the consistency of local listing and optimize them on websites.
- Features Link Prospector that provides outreach opportunities and earns links as well.
- Features Reputation Builder that helps gain more positive reviews by seizing the negative ones.
- White spark provides experts who fix approximately 75% of incorrect and duplicate content.
- Features GMB experts who optimize your business profile and connect with customers by responding to reviews.
- Enterprise ($1,000 per annum): 100 Searches/Day, 100 Projects, Unlimited Citations/Search, Compare Tool, Citation Monitoring and much more.
- Agency ($400 per annum): 40 Searches/Day, 20 Projects, Unlimited Citations/Search, Compare Tool, Citation Monitoring and much more.
- Specialist ($300 per annum): 30 Searches/Day, 10 Projects, Unlimited Citations/Search, Compare Tool, Citation Monitoring and much more.
- Small Business ($200 per annum): 20 Searches/Day, 5 Projects, Unlimited Citations/Search, Compare Tool, Citation Monitoring and much more.
13. Yoast SEO
If you are a WordPress user, chances are you already know what Yoast SEO does. It is one of the best SEO tools for WordPress-powered websites. It analyzes published content and assigns an SEO score while recommending ways to improve the stated score.
Yoast’s aim is to be helpful for everyone which is evident by their consistent Blog posts that provide enriched knowledge about content SEO, Technical SEO, Analytics and e-commerce as well.
Yoast will also help your business get more traffic from google and other search engines attract customers from social media and enhance customer engagement.
- Features keyword optimization which allows you to set focus on multiple keywords.
- Readability check allows analyzing whether you’re using transition words and grades your writing.
- It provides automatic updates so that your website is optimized for Google’s recent algorithms.
- Shows internal link suggestions on the right of the dashboard.
- Content insights show you know how many times you have used a certain word on your post.
- In order to fix broken URLs, Yoast provides you with a Redirect Manager.
- It provides free SEO for beginners’ course, which is available for everyone.
- Offers online SEO training, that strives to teach vital SEO skills that help you make improvements in your website.
- Plugins ($19/month): All Yoast SEO plugins for WordPress, including updates and 24/7 support.
- Plugins & Training Courses ($59/month): All Yoast SEO plugins for WordPress, 24/7 support, SEO training courses, Access to exclusive premium content.
- All Training Courses ($49/month): All online SEO training courses, including new releases as well as access to exclusive premium content.
In the era of content marketing, every business must have the ability to interact in such a way with its social media data to increase sales. BuzzSumo has that specific ability i.e. to analyze multiple pieces of content, making it possible for even small businesses to have access to robust data in order to increase sales.
In the last 4 years since BuzzSumo launched, there has been a gush of tools very similar to BuzzSumo. But BuzzSumo is still the best on-page SEO analysis tools in the market.
It is one such software that brings the best SEO SEM tools to analyze who is trending on social media, pays attention to the reader’s feedback, and uses data to grow business.
- Brand Monitoring has the ability to notify you whenever your brand is mentioned.
- Features Research Content that helps users know what is trending.
- Allows Content analysis by pulling out data regarding total engagement and top pieces etc.
- Allows you to advance search, for example, specific phrase, excluding domains, search for topics by domain and find the content of specific author.
- Features Find Influencer where you can find influencers by a filter.
- Features Facebook add-on as well.
- Search can be performed by filtering country, date, language and word count among others.
- Provides content analysis reports based on articles analyzed, total engagements and average engagements.
- Pro ($79/month): Unlimited Searches, 5 Alerts, 5000 Mentions, domain reports, and content analysis among others.
- Plus ($139/month): Unlimited Searches, 10 Alerts, 10,000 Mentions, Question Analyzer and top author search among others.
- Large ($239/month): Unlimited Searches, 30 Alerts, 20,000 Mentions, Question Analyzer, Facebook Analyzer (New feature) and Domain report among others.
- Enterprise ($499/month): Unlimited Searches, 50+ Alerts, 20,000+ Mentions, Question Analyzer, Facebook Analyzer and filter search among others.
The name says it all, DeepCrawl will crawl into your website to the deepest level and provide you easy access to actionable SEO information, which acts as a huge time saver.
If you are looking for an all-in-one SEO tool then DeepCrawl is the one for you as it offers the best on-page SEO analysis tools that are not just designed to solve a single problem but offer a comprehensive all-in-one SEO solution.
DeepCrawl is constantly updating its functions to meet the standards of the latest SEO techniques as well as keeping its users aware of the changes through webinars, knowledge center and newsletters.
- DeepCrawl allows Stealth Crawl which means that your competitors won’t know you are spying on them.
- It allows you to optimize your website so that the search process is smooth and seamless.
- Uses data analytics and advanced detection algorithms to determine why you were hit with a penalty.
- It enables you to visualize your website from a different perspective and provides feedback for improvement.
- Includes live comparison feature to show you the difference between before and after migrating a site.
- Automatically schedules crawl in order to monitor the site’s health.
- It offers a project manager that enables you to assign tasks to your team members.
- DeepCrawl will show metrics of site speed, linking and Crawl efficiency in the form of graphs.
- Custom (On-demand): For medium-sized businesses to enterprise brands, includes a Custom number of projects and URLs and Bespoke onboarding and dedicated customer success manager among others.
16. Google Trends
Google Trends is one of the best free SEO tools for bloggers as it provides powerful search data for topics that gain more traffic. It allows you to view data by location and how it changed over time.
Usually, companies use google trends to track down the reputation of their own company, to see how their brand name holds up to the broad keyword.
One of its finest strengths is that you can search for any product and get access to its historical data which is going to help you determine whether it will bring in a lot of profit or not.
- Google Trends allows you to compare your company’s demand with a competitor.
- You can have access to track downward trends.
- You can have an idea about the demands by querying google tends for single question words.
- The simple graphs give a very distinct and clear representation that can be interpreted easily.
- Allows you to search by location and compare different countries demand as well
- Google Trends works amazingly in tracking down seasonal trends.
- Features Years in trends which lists down all trending keywords on a yearly basis.
- It offers integration with YouTube, google drive, Gmail and much more.
Google Trends is free to use for everyone.
BrightEdge is one of the best platforms for content marketing as it brings all the SEO tools together in a unified manner. In SaaS technology, BrightEdge offers the best local SEO tools by facilitating marketers to gain more traffic, conversations, and revenue from organic real-time search.
Further, it also aids in tracking down content tracking and speed performance across multiple digital platforms.
- Gives access to real-time data based on location, seasonality, trends, and events.
- It integrates with Google, YouTube and Amazon to give real-time ranking in all major search engines.
- The Data Cube is one of the most prominent features as it offers competitive analysis, organic ranking positions and reporting keyboard among others.
- Features Local Data that analyzes search volume worldwide.
- Intent Signal allows you to optimize your existing data and collaborate on topics that lack traffic.
- Keyword Reporting recommends Keywords that drive traffic in the least amount of time
- It allows you to use Story builder, to identify the bounce rate which determines whether the content is engaging for your audience or not.
- With the pre-built mobile dashboard, you can monitor the performance on your mobile as well.
Bright Edge has not provided pricing information publicly. Contact sales to get a quote.
It provides services that boost business productivity by handling, assembling and segmenting keyword lists. Around 2016, WordStream has reviewed by 4.5 stars in the Search Advertising Category. It is one of the few best SEO SEM tools that are also supported by Google.
WordStream is greatly used as an online marketing platform that offers management of SEO campaigns as well as keyword research; it is one of the best free SEO tools for bloggers that offer integration with big industry apps like Google AdWords and Google Analytics.
- WordStream filters keyword by industry. E.g. if you search for ‘cars’, and select ‘Finance & Banking’, you will get relevant car financing results, such as ‘new car lease’
- It can geographically filter your keyword search, allows you to choose between 23 countries.
- Features Keyword suggestion Tool, which offers suggestions regarding search volume and competitive data.
- Gives the leverage of exporting SEO keywords to help your website get more traffic through organic search.
- It allows you to download the Keyword list in CSV format that can be readily uploaded into google Ads.
- You can even find negative keywords, the ones that you should avoid using in your AdWords Campaign.
- Each keyword has a competition score that helps you make the most out of your marketing budget.
- It provides keyword phrases that allow you to learn what users type into search engines to address their needs.
WordStream’s pricing is based on a pay-as-you-go model, where users are billed as per their usage.
Pricing starts at $199/month for the software, and $448/month if you’d like to receive consulting along with WordStream’s SEO software.
Seobility is another great SEO software that provides tools like SEO audit, monitoring of backlink as well as ranking. Now, what completes this all-in-one SEO software is a TF-IDF tool that is to be used for content creation.
Seobility has been reviewed as one of the best SEO due to its ability to analyze each and every aspect. It is going to check your website comprehensively by crawling all pages with errors, problems regarding optimization or duplicate content.
- Offers on-page SEO audits, where each analysis provides detailed information on how to solve those problems.
- Pages of your site are crawled and problems regarding on-page optimization are collected and displayed for better understanding.
- Seobility provides a wide-ranging report after each crawl and notifies the user if a severe problem occurs.
- Features Backlink Monitoring, where detailed reports are compiled regarding website backlinks, anchor texts and referring domains among others.
- Competitor analysis and link building recommendation is offered in Backlink Monitoring
- Ranking data of your keywords are updated regularly.
- Features Keyword monitoring that provides advanced keyword tagging by searching locally.
- Basic ($0/month): For Hobby Users, 1 Project, 1.000 Subpages per Website, 10 Keyword, URL check and Limited Access to On-page Analyses among others.
- Premium ($50/month): 1 user, For Professional Users, 3 Projects included, 25.000 Subpages per Website, 300 Keywords included, TF-IDF Tool for SEO Content Creation, URL check and Full Access to On-page Analyses among others.
- Agency ($200/month): 1 user(s) / month, For Professional Users with many and/or big Projects, 15 Projects included, 100.000 Subpages per Website, 1.500 Keywords included, TF*IDF Tool for SEO Content Creation, URL check and Full Access to On-page Analyses among others.
20. Agency Analytics
Agency Analytics is considered to be one of the best tools for the enterprise, the impressive part is its Dashboard that displays all metrics visually making it easier for clients to interpret.
You can also white label the dashboard and allows your clients to have their personal login. This way you can monitor their activities.
It is an ideal tool that offers multiple digital marketing capabilities at a much lower cost. The platform is customizable and easy to use. On the other hand, the integration offered with Google Analytics and Google Ads works efficiently with all the other features like:
- Site audits,
- Rank tracking,
- Backlink analysis,
- Reporting tools, and much more.
- Automated marketing reports are compiled on a daily, monthly or yearly basis.
- It allows you to personalize reports with comments so that it’s easy for clients to analyze.
- It offers over 20 marketing Integrations like Facebook, Instagram, Hubspot, SEMrush and much more.
- Features Dashboard in which bar charts, line graphs, pie charts, tables or statistic widgets are displayed for every metric.
- You can give your clients access to the dashboard but you also control what they see on it, therefore you can customize it based on your requirement.
- It allows you to upload your own logo with a given color scheme, to increase brand recognition.
- Offers SEO tools like rank tracking, site auditor, backlink monitoring, Competitor analysis, and automated SEO reports.
- Features Site Audit in which it crawls into your website and discovers issues like 404 errors, duplicate content and broken image.
- Freelance ($49/month): Unlimited Branded Reports, Unlimited Staff & Clients, White Label Dashboard, Access to 30+ Integrations, Daily Rank Tracking, Scheduled Site Audits and much more.
- Agency ($149/month): All Freelancer Features alongside Custom Domain & Email, Client Messaging, Tasks, Custom User Permissions, Multiple Ranking Locations & Languages and much more.
- Enterprise ($399/month): All Agency Features alongside Multiple White Label, Multiple Dashboards, PPC Markup, API Access, White Glove Onboarding and much more.
21. Beam Us Up
Beam Us Up is one of the best free SEO tools with a clean and simple interface. It offers robust features like site audit, in-depth crawl, organizing reports, filtering out duplicate content and much more.
The reason why it is recommended is that it is extremely cost-effective and is often used as an alternative to major crawl apps due to its efficiency.
The major benefit you get by using beam us up is that it saves time by directly transferring all crawled data directly to your Google drive instead of copy and pasting tons of data.
- It offers an unlimited crawl that sorts out duplicate content and finds errors easily.
- Beamupus has built-in smart filters in the crawler, which have the ability to display common SEO errors.
- Features .htaccess Generator which easily generates Htaaccess very without difficulty.
- Instead of exporting crawl data in CSV format first, and then into excel, Beamusup will directly export all data to google drive spreadsheet or excel.
- Beam us up allows you to identify duplicate content; it also helps remove duplicate sites.
- Beam us up uploads helpful blogs that consist of crawler updates and other SEO topics.
- Offers analytics percentage highlighter that highlights different percentage differences when comparing different time period.
- Beam us up automatically organizes violation reports after each crawl.
Beam Us Up has not provided pricing on their website, it is a common practice for software vendors. The final negotiation must be conducted by the seller.
Linkminer is a cost-effective and one of our picks for the best SEO tools for eCommerce.
Most SEO software and apps limit the tools they provide. However, even the basic version of Linkminer has all the features of the Premium plan.
Linkminer is an analysis tool for backlinks that allows you to analyze the backlink profile of your competitors in the market and find link building opportunities at the same time. This saves a lot of time and research for the user.
- You can easily find backlinks, and start the analysis regarding the backlinks of your competitors as well.
- Depending on types of backlinks, Linkminer offers backlinks based on historic indexes, daily from the last 30 days and deleted backlinks as well.
- Features Export which will automatically export all backlinks without the CSV file.
- In order to analyze domain, Linkminer comes with Citation Flow, Trust Flow, Referring IPs and domain as well.
- Features Backlink table, displays all backlink data with characteristics like Deleted backlink tag, Image tag, and Language of the referring site.
- One of the main time-saving tools is live website preview which displays the preview of the website.
- Features favorites list which is an excellent way of saving selected links for the future.
- Basic ($29/month): 100 keyword lookup, 200 keyword suggestions, 100 SERP lookup, 200 tracked keywords daily, 2000 backlink rows, 20 site lookup and much more.
- Premium ($39/month): 500 keyword lookup, 700 keyword suggestions, 500 SERP lookup, 700 tracked keywords daily, 7000 backlink rows, 70 site lookup and much more
- Agency ($79/month): 1200 keyword lookup, 700 keyword suggestions, 1200 SERP lookup, 1500 tracked keywords daily, 15000 backlink rows, 150 site lookup and much more.
More than 2,000,000 professionals now use Hunter in order to grow their business. It is one of the best SEO tools for a business that uses the method of email outreach as a way to fill their sales pipeline.
What Hunter does is that it allows you to enter any domain and find all emails or contact information associated with that email. It is the most convenient lead generation tool that every business should use.
- Features a dashboard in which all of your tools are on the top, with a search bar in the middle.
- The domain bar is used to find contact information like name, position, email and phone number through typing domain.
- Features Email verification, in which you can verify any email.
- Bulk search capability to save time. Also offers CSV file import and search filters
- Features a built-in CRM system that adds leads manually, exports them and connects them with other applications.
- It owns a Gmail outreach that you can integrate with your Gmail.
- The campaign function gives the leverage of assigning different campaigns to a variety of purposes.
- Features email templates that speed up the process of outreach and labels it as lead opened, clicked or replied.
- Free: 50 monthly requests and 100 searches per month.
- Starter ($49/month): 1000 monthly requests, Domain Search exports, Multiple Gmail connections, Priority support.
- Growth ($99/month): 5,000 monthly requests, Domain Search exports, Multiple Gmail connections, Priority support.
- Pro ($199/month): 20,000 monthly requests, Domain Search exports, Multiple Gmail connections, Priority support.
- Enterprise ($399/month): 50,000 monthly requests, Domain Search exports, Multiple Gmail connections, Priority support.
If you are looking for a free research tool then keywords everywhere are one of the best free SEO tools for people who are tired of paying hundreds of dollars for SEO software that works the same as this one.
What Keywords Everywhere does is that it shows you related keywords as well as what people search for. It is a must-have for every digital marketer for generating traffic as it provides high-level analytics and advanced keyword suggestions for your SEO strategy.
- It offers free browser extensions for Chrome and Firefox that pull search engine data from approximately 16 countries.
- It also works for YouTube, Amazon, eBay, Etsy, and UberSuggest.
- Shows the average of the total searches that people performed over the last 12 months
- Shows cost per month, which is the amount advertisers pay for a single click.
- It also shows AdWords competition on multiple websites i.e. the number of advertisers that are running ads on Google AdWords.
- It lets you find long-tail phrases precise search volume, CPC and competition data.
- You also get the data of what people search for through Google and Bing.
- It allows you to access your keyword metrics list and also lets you download the list in Excel, CSV or PDF file formats.
You can purchase credits for Keywords Everywhere, which are available in bundles. Credit bundles start from $10 per month to $1,000 per month (up to 10 million credits).
Answer the Public is a very crafty insight tool with a clean and organized interface that strives to combine searches from Bing and Google, organizes them in a category and compiles an overview of what people are searching for from their search engines.
It is one of the best SEO tools that allow you get to know your target audience, helps you target your keyword search, optimize long trail phrases and much more.
- Answer the Public sorts the keywords by usage and then create subheading using other related phrases
- Allows location and language-based search
- You can save search data reports that you can access at any time
- It allows you to hide suggestions from those compiled reports
- You can hide unwanted sections from visualizations as well
- Answer the public gives the leverage of comparing data
- Features Google’s snippets are the excerpts of information pulled from Google that present answers to users without having them click the website
- You can view all your payment receipts and download them as PDF
- Free: limited daily searches
- Pro ($99/month): Unlimited searches, Compare data + see new suggestions, public Language + Location-based results, photo High-res images, and face Priority customer support and much more.
Top 10 SEO Experts and Gurus of 2020
1. Rand Fishkin – Moz
Rand Fishkin is the co-founder of one of the best SEO software companies, Moz where he served as CEO till 2018 after which he started another company called SparkToro which focuses on data and discovering target audiences.
Furthermore, Rand is also the author of ‘Lost and Founder – A Painfully Honest Field Guide to the Startup World’ and speaks around the world on topics relating to marketing and entrepreneurship.
Rand often contributes to his blog for Moz and Sparktoro and who better than him to follow updates in the world of SEO.
The success of Moz speaks out loud about his passion for SEO and his constant contributions to the field coupled with his outstanding expertise puts him on the list of our SEO gurus!
2. Neil Patel – Neil Patel Blog
When researching anything related to SEO, Neil Patel is one name that you will definitely come across – he is that good. He entered the world of SEO when multiple strong players were already dominating it and he found his way through and scored to the top.
Neil is the author of multiple guide books on the subject including ‘The Advanced Guide to SEO’. He has worked as a professional for industry leaders such as Google, Microsoft, Amazon, NBC and more helping them scale their marketing efforts.
He is the co-founder of Kissmetrics, Crazy Egg, Hello Bar, and Neil Patel Digital.
Neil has also acquired multiple remarkable titles such as the New York Times bestselling author, top web influencer by Wall Street Journal, top 10 marketers by Forbes and more!
3. Brian Dean
Brian Dean is the founder of one of the most famous blogs – Backlinko. His inspiration came from not finding good enough material online so he decided to create something that people would want to read.
It has grown to be the best SEO resource out there packed with tons of information including best marketing software and tools.
Brian’s SEO solutions are up-to-date, unique and clear, and guarantee success. His years of SEO experience projects in his blog making it highly relevant for anyone to learn or improve their SEO skills.
If your traffic is struggling or you require knowledge of best SEO practices, you must follow Brian Dean on Backlinko.
4. Matt Cutts
Matt Cutt’s joined Google in 2000 as a software engineer and grew to head their Webspam team for many years. His many contributions to Google also include Google SafeSearch and working on search quality.
After Google, he moved to US Digital Service and is their acting administrator.
Matt is a strong computer engineer and SEO is one of his great skills, having worked as an engineer for one of the top search engines. The Wall Street Journal describes him as “Matt Cutts: who is to search results what Alan Greenspan was to interest rates”.
5. Danny Sullivan – Search Engine Land
Danny Sullivan is working at Google and his main aim and job role is to help the public understand Google search and help Google hear public feedback and improve accordingly.
Though now retired, Danny was an avid writer and journalist. Serving as an advisor now, he is the co-founder of Third Door Media which publishes Search Engine Land, Marketing Land, MarTech Today and produces the SMX: Search Marketing Expo and MarTech events.
Having worked as a search journalist, Danny’s expertise on the topic of SEO is unquestionable. His extensive experience with SEO dates back to 1996 when he wrote “A Webmaster’s Guide To Search Engines”.
Since then, he has acquired and shared a wealth of information relating to search engines making him a complete SEO guru.
6. Barry Schwartz – Search Engine Land
Barry Schwartz is the owner of RustyBrick which offers multiple online marketing solutions utilizing the best marketing tools. He is also a news editor at Search Engine Land and is the founder of Search Engine Roundtable – one of the best blogs for search engine marketing (SEM) providing a holistic view of search engines and their marketing.
Barry has over 15 years of experience with search and his immense wealth of knowledge and contributions to SEM grant him the title of top ten SEO gurus.
He speaks all over the world at SEM conferences and has advised many top players such as Google, Yahoo Search, Bing and others. In 2018 Barry was granted the “US Search Personality of the Year” award by US Search Awards.
7. Andy Drinkwater – IQ SEO Ltd.
Starting off as a copywriter then moving towards UX, now Andy Drinkwater is an SEO expert, owner of iQ SEO – working with multinationals around the globe as a freelance consultant to deliver incredible SEO strategies.
His major focus lies on the technical aspects of SEO and he is one of the best SEO resources in the field with 19 years of experience.
Andy is a constant learner and enjoys the challenges that changes in search engine marketing and algorithms bring. He likes to stay at the top of his game and also impart his knowledge.
Andy writes for multiple magazines and speaks at noticeable events and is involved in webinars and podcasts. He is a top 10 contributor to MOZ.
8. Cyrus Shepard – Zyppy
Founder of the famous digital media company, Zyppy and having worked at Moz, Cyrus Shepard is a highly experienced SEO strategist, digital marketer, speaker, and writer.
His passion involves building successful websites for customers and helping them be at the top of search results. He has worked for multiple startups and fortune 500 companies.
Cyrus’s blog on Zyppy has the aim to educate people about the greatest and up-to-date SEO best practices, for absolutely no cost. Rather than sales, Cyrus believes in using the power of search to deliver exactly what people are looking for, at the perfect time, and his vast experience makes him a search expert.
9. Vanessa Fox
Currently, Vanessa Fox is the CEO at Keylime Toolbox which offers some of the best SEO tools such as the ability to combine Google Analytics and Webmaster data, analyze ranking trends and bot crawl behavior to uncover detailed SEO insights.
Vanessa was also one of the creators of Google Webmaster Central, founder of Nine by Blue – a search analytics firm and author of “Marketing in the Age of Google: Your Online Strategy IS Your Business Strategy”.
If you are looking for tips to make your business survive in the 21st century, where online marketing and search engines define the marketing landscape, then you must follow Vanessa.
She provides easy to understand SEO tutorials and her in-depth understanding of Google, Yahoo and Bing is something we can all learn from.
10. Avinash Kaushik
Avinash Kaushik is a digital marketing evangelist at Google for the past 12 years. He is also the co-founder of Market Motive Inc which offers education and training related to online marketing.
Moreover, he is also the author of two books: Web Analytics an Hour a Day and Web Analytics 2.0. Avinash loves to teach and convey his knowledge of SEO, analytics and digital marketing.
While Avinash is majorly known as the guru of analytics, we still included him in the list of SEO experts because without analytics you cannot build any SEO strategy.
Avinash is the go-to expert to learn how your data can fuel your SEO strategy and how the effects of your SEO can be quantified.
Other SaaSy Goodness on All That SaaS:
- The Best SaaS Apps, Companies and Products of 2019
- The 10 Best Gmail Add-ons, Apps & Extensions (2019)
- How to Start & Grow Your SaaS Startup – 13 Tips for SaaS Growth in 2019
- 10 Best Construction Management Software of 2020
- Top 10 Best Free Cloud Storage Services of 2020
- Top 10 SaaS Growth Lessons from Dropbox in 2020
- The Best EHR/EMR Software of 2020
- Top 10 Best VPN Services to Use in 2020 (Windows, Mac, Android & iOS)
- 12 Best Google Chrome Extensions and Apps of 2020
- 10 Best Password Managers of 2020 – Android, iOS, Web, Mac, Windows