Enabling the best live chat software improves customer experience allowing your users to start a conversation when it is most convenient for them. This improves sales and after-sales revenue streams when customers receive effective troubleshooting.
According to a survey conducted by Zendesk, over 92% of respondents shared they feel that live chat software beats all other customer support channels.
Table of Contents
The Best Live Chat Software and Apps in 2021
Customers do not want to go through the trouble of filling forms on a website or wait for an agent on a busy phone line, they expect an instant response and immediate solutions which makes live chats popular.
Top Features to Look for in the Best Live Chat Software
1. 24/7 Chat Option
Live Chat software comes with 24/7 chat options along with customization of business hours and automated replies. In case your agents are unavailable at certain times the chat software should support automated replies or bots to provide an instant response at any time.
2. Tracking and Insights
Website visitors that interact with you are a rich source of data. Analyzing conversation data, visitor details, response time, etc. will help you make better decisions about your sales, marketing, and customer support.
3. Easy Integration and Accessibility
Live chat software should be able to easily integrate with CRM applications such as Hubspot, Salesforce, and others. This means you can view and track all your data in one place. Moreover, the software should support other messaging apps such as Facebook messenger.
4. Real-Time Communication
79% of customers prefer to use live chat because it provides immediate responses thus the ability to communicate in real-time with your customers is extremely important. Features such as data sharing, file sharing, and screen sharing in real-time are vital to enhancing your customer experience.
Based on these features we have compiled a list of the best live chat software:
The Best Live Chat Software for Websites in 2021
Intercom is one of the best online chat software for cloud-hosted websites. It is an all in one live chat solution to drive conversions for your business.
It provides customer services, marketing, and messaging products – everything you can need to onboard, support, and engage customers as well as capture and convert leads.
Apart from live chat, Intercom also allows you to offer voice and video chat as well as screen-sharing for effective online collaboration. Plus, it consists of multiple advanced features for sales teams to connect, route queries, and measure results make it a highly innovative software.
- Conversation routing between team members
- View in-depth customer information
- Collaborative team inbox
- Integrated apps
- Smart automation and bots
- Measures performance insights
- All in One – Starting at $87/month and increasing as interaction increases with multiple add-on options available
- Customer Support – Starting at $38 get access to real-time chat, help center, and bots
- Customer Engagement – from $49/month you can send outbound messages to engage customers
- Lead Generation – From $87/month access to a team inbox and outbound messages
HubSpot offers an absolutely free live chat tool with its free CRM meaning all conversations can be enriched with data about the client to deliver excellent support! Its compatibility with the HubSpot CRM means no other tiresome integrations are needed.
HubSpot allows you to customize the chat widget, save conversations in the CRM, follow up on missed conversations through email, route customer inquiries to other teams, lighten the load with chatbots, and anything you can imagine the best free live chat software to do for a growing business.
- Route conversations to the relevant team
- Customizable chat widget
- Crystal clear view of every interaction with stored insights
- Chatbot builder
- Integrated with HubSpot CRM
- Email Capture
- Slack integration
- Free – This is a free live chat software as part of the free HubSpot CRM.
3. Crisp Chat
Crisp is the best live chat software for small businesses. It is simple to use and consists of a free version if you have a small team. It comes with a customizable chat window, allows you to create automated messages, and easily integrates with other services to unify all channels of your customer support.
What makes Crisp unique is its ability to translate conversations in real-time if your customers are geographically distributed. It also gathers customer data allowing you to segment and for drip campaigns, making it a useful marketing automation tool.
Moreover, you can also monitor the status of your website and automatically alert customers in case of downtime.
- One inbox for communications from all channels
- Translate real-time conversations
- Supports audio and video calling
- Smart automated messages
- Integrates with 3rd party apps
- Uptime monitoring and user alerts
- Campaign builder
- Free – free live chat software forever with 2 seats with team inbox, mobile app, and message notifications.
- Pro – at $25 per website/month, 4 seats, pre-saved responses, audio messages, and integration with Facebook and Twitter messengers.
- Unlimited – at $95 per Website/month, unlimited everything including video calls, analytics, and synchronization with CRM apps.
Trusted by over 150,000 businesses Drift is one of the best live chat services for websites that have high traffic. Drift eases off the load from your sales team by automating parts of the live chat and intelligently qualifying site visitors to deliver only the most important ones to your sales team.
Drift is equipped with several important features such as a meeting scheduler right within the chat window, account-based marketing to keep track of VIP visitors, automated help centers, email sync, and more! It also provides multiple dashboards for measuring ROI and presents analytics about your chats, prospects, conversions, team performance, etc.
- Meeting Scheduler
- Automated help center
- Account-based marketing
- Intelligent messenger bots
- Customized live chat landing pages
- Detailed analytics and revenue reporting
- Converts emails to real-time conversations
- Free – free live chat software forever for 100 contacts, 1 chat seat, email signature, calendar integration, and other basic features
- Standard – at $50 per month, unlimited contacts, chat support, and all free plan features.
- Pro – at $400 per month, custom branding, CRM routing, and many integration features.
- Premium – at $1500 per user/month, unlimited contacts, dedicated customer support, and multiple team management.
This live chat customer service software allows companies to streamline their customer conversations for onboarding, support, and sales. Acquire is available on Windows OS as well as the cloud. Enterprises can also use native iOS or Android applications to use on mobile.
This application includes voice/video calling, chatbots, live chat, interactive co-browsing, and a free demo! This multi-channel communication software is recommended for analyzing detailed reports on real-time traffic.
- Offers training online with webinars and documentations.
- Includes 24/7 online support as well as call support during business hours.
- Includes one-way video support with relevant solutions.
- Allows instant file sharing with live call recording and text chat
Acquire offers a subscription-based custom pricing model based on various factors such as visualizing information. For pricing information, please visit their website or contact sales.
JivoChat is an international software being able to customize chat in 20 languages. Its multiple features make it an all-in-one- messenger support system. Over 200,000 websites use this free live chat software to power their customer support.
It is packed with multiple functionalities including CRM integration, detailed visitor info, automatic triggers, real-time visitor monitoring, file transfers and so much more. It promises audio callback with clients in less than 30 seconds which it delivers by ringing all agents and once.
- App Integrations
- Audio call support
- Multi-language support
- Chat transfer between agents
- One app for website chat, social and email
- Real-time visitor monitoring
- Desktop, mobile, and browser agent apps
- Basic – free forever, up to 5 agents allowed, 20 language support, apps for all interfaces, and 24/7 customer support.
- Professional – at £10 per agent/month if billed annually, 90+ language support, complete visitors’ info, analytics, and reporting with google analytics integration.
Freshchat is part of FreshWorks 360-degree software suite which means it easily integrates with other applications to create a seamless experience. This is the best live chat service for websites that ties with CRM, a platform for marketing automation, sales, helpdesk, and much more.
Freshchat comes with a variety of features that are hard to expect from a free live chat tool. From integrations with Clearbit, Slack, Facebook Messenger, Shopify, WordPress, and others to notifications, event timelines in chat, rich insights, and email campaigns, it has everything you can need to generate leads, engages customers, and offers the best support.
- Customizable for 33+ languages
- Visitor intelligence and real-time monitoring
- Measure support and customer insights
- Intelligent routing between team members
- Integrates with other apps
- Multi-channel messaging and push notifications
- Troubleshooting by access to user’s screen
- Sprout – free forever, 10 team members with 10,000 Monthly unique visitors, mobile app, and Omni chat.
- Blossom – at $15/month billed annually and $19/month billed monthly with one monthly targeted campaign, team performance evaluation, and file attachment option.
- Garden – at $24/month billed annually and $29/month billed monthly with unlimited triggered messages, WhatsApp integration, and email campaigns.
- Estate – at $39/month billed annually and $49/month billed monthly with multiple business hours option, co-browsing, and intelligent job assigning system.
- Forest – at $79/Month billed annually and $99/month billed monthly with APIs, Apple business chat integration, and IP whitelisting feature.
Olark aims to make customer support easy and its live chat software does just that. It consists of multiple notable features, straightforward reporting, and team management tools to help businesses grow and learn from their interactions.
Olark allows you to add the chat tool to specific pages and automatically send targeted messages based on the page a visitor is viewing. One amazing feature is that it stores all chat transcripts and presents them in an easily searchable and qualitative form to help learn from the insights.
- Easily customizable appearance
- Real-time insights and metrics
- Message automation
- Easy UI to navigate through chat transcripts
- Custom chatbox forms
- Integrates with multiple software
- Team management
- Monthly – at $17 per agent/month monthly plan provides a 14-day free trial and comes with all the features of Olark.
- One Year – at $15 per agent/month billed annually with unlimited everything.
- Two Year – at $12 per agent/month billed bi-annually with full features of Olark.
Established in 2002 LiveChat is one of the oldest live chat plugins for customer support. The software is quick to set up and it can be easily operated from a desktop or mobile device making it one of the best live chat software for small businesses.
Its features are straightforward and include chat archives, report creation, team monitoring, and multi-lingual support. It provides powerful insights about customer interactions to help improve team performance and support.
The interface is clean and simple forming a sleek display on your website.
- Real-time translations
- Customer and team insights
- Stores chat transcripts
- Instant knowledgebase
- Cloud bases security
- Integrates with Facebook
- Desktop and mobile apps
- Starter – at $16/Month billed annually and $19/month billed monthly per seat with unlimited agent accounts, basic chat features, ticketing system, and 60-day chat history.
- Team – at $33/month billed annually and $39/month billed monthly with unlimited chat history, unlimited agent accounts, and basic reporting feature.
- Business – at $50/month billed annually and $59/month billed monthly with advanced reporting, staffing prediction, and work scheduler.
- Enterprise – custom-designed plan billed annually can be signed on with contacting Live Chat Team comes with security assistance, engineer and management support, and single sign-on.
SnapEngage offers a ‘live chat solution that gets proven results’ and focuses on two use cases: amplifying sales and retaining customers. Its multiple integrations allow it to deliver a seamless experience and omnichannel support making it one of the best helpdesk software.
Rather than searching for canned responses, SnapEngage API allows advanced customization and you can set up text commands to efficiently answer customer queries. A unique feature is the social discovery option which pulls customer data from social networks in connection to their email address.
- Customizable design
- Reporting and analytics
- Omnichannel experience
- CRM & Helpdesk integration
- Bots and SnapEngage API
- HIPAA Compliant for health care
- Essentials – at $16 per user/month billed annually with a minimum of 3 users include basic chat features, integration with CRM apps, and messengers.
- Professionals – at $26 per user/month billed annually with a minimum of 3 users include custom integration mapping, secure data transfer and click to call.
- Enterprise – at $40 per user/month billed annually with a minimum of 5 users include API, Client success manager, and Single sign-on.
Zendesk is a popular live chat software, used by thousands of teams worldwide. It offers one pretty package which includes everything you need to be exactly where your customers are. It can be integrated on your landing pages to provide targeted support based on what your customers are browsing.
This live chat software can also be integrated with third-party apps Such as HubSpot, Zoho, Facebook Messenger, and many more.
Real-time translations make it perfect for a business with a global audience and a real-time dashboard showing active, in the queue, incoming chats, and other analytics makes it an ideal tool for a busy business.
- Pre-chat forms for chat automation
- Chat logs, history, and insights
- Chat widget customization
- Integrates with 3rd party applications
- Self-service help center and community
- Security features with two-factor authentication.
- Visitor banning to avoid spam
- Lite – free forever, limited features with 1 simultaneous chat, and 30-day chat history.
- Team – at $14 per agent/month, with all lite features, 2 triggers and departments, widget customization, and public apps.
- Professional – at $29 per user/month, unlimited triggers and departments, conversion tracking and chat, and agent reports.
- Enterprise – at $59 per user/month, 24/7 support, roles, and permissions options, and widget un-branding.
This all-in-one live chat platform creates, deploys, and tracks chatbots across multiple channels. With Chatbot, you can create diverse templates within a matter of a few minutes. It uses AI algorithms to help improve your responses over time.
ChatBot is one of the best live chat software that offers integrations with not just Zapier, but also webhooks, using an open API. The ChatBot includes customer service 24/7 with lead generation from visitors’ data.
- Supports 14 different languages including Danish, Czech, Bulgarian, Estonian, Spanish, and Ukrainian.
- Includes easy drag-n-drop elements to adapt any template.
- 24/7 for this live chat customer service software is online support available with phone support in business hours.
- Includes one-click integration with Facebook, WordPress, Slack, and LiveChat.
- Starter – In $50 per month, you get 1000 chats, 1 active chatbot, unlimited stories, 7-day chat history, basic reporting, data security, and all integrations.
- Team – In $149 per month, you get all starter plan features with 500 chats, 5 active chatbots, unlimited history, advanced reporting, team collaboration, and smart actions.
- Business – For $499 per month, you can get 25,000 chats per month with all team plan features as well as premium customer support, personal onboarding, and security assistance.
- Enterprise – This custom plan allows you to create your own model and pricing is based on features that you choose. These include all business plan features as well as security assistance, chatbot set-up, and a dedicated account manager.
Sendinblue is a great live chat support software that allows companies to grow their customer relationships via marketing automation, email campaigns, Facebook Ads, CRM, and chat.
This software works like a marketing engine to design email campaigns. Sendinblue is integrated with Privy, PlugMatter, and OptinMonster that allow you to easily display messages in the main account. You can also view reports and results in real-time with a heat map.
With over 100,000 customers worldwide, this software creates a seamless experience for your website’s visitors by personalizing the page to create maximum user engagement. Allows you to create custom webhooks for instantaneous motivations
- It allows you to monitor traffic driven by email campaigns through Google Analytics.
- Integrated with multiple 3rd party applications to create a unified solution.
- Works well with hosted website makers such as Drupal, WordPress, Magneto, etc.
- Allows you to send around 40 emails in an hour
- Free – For 0$ per month, you can enjoy 300 emails per day with unlimited contacts.
- Lite – For $25 per month, you can get 40,000 per month for unlimited contacts with no daily sending limit.
- Essential – For $39 per month, you can get 60,000 emails per month for unlimited contacts with A/B testing, customizations, and advanced statistics.
- Premium – For $66 per month, you can send 120,000 emails per month to unlimited contacts, with Facebook ads, chat, multi-user access, marketing automation, and landing pages.
- Custom Plan – The pricing of this plan depends on features chosen, including all premium plan features as well as managed setup, priority support, dedicated infrastructure, dedicated account manager, SSO, and 10+ seats.
LiveAgent is an award-winning live chat and helpdesk support platform that combines multiple channels into a unified experience. The interface is simple and easy to use with easily accessible elements.
The company also offers 24/7 live support to assist you through the work. Besides, the social media management offered by LiveAgent is actually very powerful since it works in integration with Facebook and Twitter to capture trends.
This live support chat software allows businesses to grab better opportunities and work with keywords and tags that are in trend.
- Supports 39 different languages and also offers language adaptable widgets.
- Support available through the knowledge base as well as a customer portal.
- Creates reports for performance, departments, SLA compliance, SLA log, and analytics.
- Enables proactive chat invitations and real-time typing view to interact with visitors.
- Free – The free plan of this free live chat software includes email ticketing for 1 ID, live chat for 1 chat button, call center support for 1 phone number, and ticket history for 7 days. This plan also includes feedback management, customer portal, mobile applications, data center, and email notifications
- Ticket – For $15 per agent per month, you get unlimited ticket history and unlimited email ticketing, with all free plan features as well as SLAs, advanced reporting, multi-brand support, and API integrations
- Ticket + Chat – For $29 per agent per month, this plan includes all ticket plan features as well as unlimited live chat, real-time visitors monitor, customer surveys, and chat invitations.
- All-Inclusive – For $39 per agent per month, this plan includes all “Tickets + Chat” plan features as well as Video Calls, IVR, call routing, unlimited call storage, and gamification
Chaport is a simple live chat support software that offers premium quality at very reasonable prices. It also includes auto-invitations and integrations with Telegram, Vibe, and Facebook.
Therefore, agents can experience a unified workflow for responding to queries through a single window.
Chaport is best for E-commerce, and software vendors who wish to increase sales by communicating with their visitors via live chat. This application offers SSL encryption and complies with GDPR to ensure security.
This live online chat software also has training available live online as well as documentation.
- Mobile applications are available for both Android and iOS.
- The desktop application is available for Mac and Windows.
- Integrated with 1500+ other applications using Zapier.
- Online support available 24/7 with phone support available during business hours.
- Free – The free plan works for 1 operator with unlimited chats and websites, 30-day history, basic reports, and basic widget customization
- Pro – at $9.80 per operator/month, the Pro Plan includes unlimited chats, chat history & websites, advanced reports, widget customizations, auto invitations, typing insights, API, saved replies, and group chats.
This AI-powered live chat software makes it convenient for agents to answer queries from clients in a unified channel.
LivePerson allows you to fetch messages from Facebook Messenger, SMS, WhatsApp Business, your website, and Apple Business Chat, into one unified platform from where agents can communicate.
Over 18,000 companies have currently deployed LivePerson due to its impact on creating relevant connections. With LivePerson, you can also create personalized campaigns for digital marketing in just 6 minutes.
This feature allows you to not only can you target visitors via referral sites, but also make use of affiliate tracking for new and returning visitors.
- Route, track, and report details of a customer.
- Multiple automation options based on Artificial Intelligence.
- Runs proactive monitoring and vulnerability assessments to ensure maximum physical security.
- Efficient interactions with customers through the usage of geo-distributed connections.
- Custom Plan – LivePerson business live chat software offers a subscription-based custom pricing model based on various features such as messaging channels, AdLingo, website & applications, and Google RBM.
This live chat application allows visitors to use the recording feature. With the Smartsupp live chat software for website, you can also view session mouse click recordings and record visitor behavior on your website.
You can also chat with the visitors in real-time since this application gives notification every time a visitor initiates a conversation on your website.
This cloud-based application is used by around 320,000 websites and webshops all over Europe. The best part is that you can track effects on sales via Google Analytics that allows you to keep check of customer behavior and conversion rates accurately.
- Supports 11 languages including Danish, Czech, Dutch, German, Italian, and French.
- Mobile apps are available for both Android and iOS.
- 24/7 email support for startups, enterprises, and freelancers.
- Includes geo-targeting and visitor targeting to capture via email marketing.
- Free – the free plan includes unlimited chat conversation and agents with custom design for the chatbox and 14-day chat history in this live chat software.
- Standard – The standard plan costs $8 per month, and includes all features for free with unlimited chat history and visitors’ video recordings. You can also connect Google Analytics and set up autoresponders.
- Pro – The Pro Plan includes all standard plan features along with a high load dashboard, statistics, agents’ groups, and Slivovica shots – all for $19 per month.
18. Pure Chat
This live chat software focuses on generating more leads and driving sales by allowing companies to track visitors to a website. Pure Chat’s reporting feature also emails reports of daily activity.
This platform not only includes an open API but is also available as a desktop application for both Windows and Linux OS.
The proactive chats and triggers allow agents to get in touch with visitors immediately. There is also the option to manage chat from multiple channels at the same time which obviously simplifies the work process for agents.
- Allows you to customize the chatbox and create a chat page.
- Mobile application for this business live chat software is available for both Android and iOS.
- Documentation is available with online support during business hours.
- Supports 13 different languages including Arabic, Persian, Japanese, Russian, Swedish, Italian, and Korean.
- Free – The free plan includes unlimited operators, users, and chats. It can be used for 3 different websites with customized widgets, canned responses, file transfers, and chat alerts. The free plan also includes security roles for operators, admins, and users.
- Pro – In $99 per month, the Pro Plan of this best live chat software includes all free plan features along with visitor alerts, analytics, SMS notifications, unlimited contact, and comprehensive reports.
This AI-powered customer engagement solution offers actionable insights to small, medium, and large enterprises. With this platform, your company can transfer files, and co-browse through a single window.
This cloud-based software offers canned responses and also keeps track of visitors to the company website.
Bold360 is a live chat support software that offers live chat, messaging, email, and social channels support in a unified experience to simplify the workflow of agents. Therefore, with Bold360, you can carry out proactive and persistent chat.
- Supports 8 different languages including Japanese, French, Dutch, and Italian.
- Includes API, multi-channel communication, and management for customer service.
- Integrates CRM, email, and 3rd party applications.
- iOS application also available
- Custom Plan – Bold360 offers a subscription-based custom pricing model based on various features such as AI chatbots, mobile SDK, A/B testing, customizable engagement invitations, outreach campaign manager, and dashboard for conversion reporting.
This live chat support solution combines voice chat, social toolbar, live chat, and help desk to support agents in responding to customer queries.
ClickDesk live chat software for websites is ideal for customer service teams that require a one-stop solution to respond to queries from multiple channels in one place.
It is a cloud-based application that lets agents receive chats on Instant Messenger of their own choice.
The main interface of ClickDesk’s live chat software also includes a social toolbar that allows users to tweet through the chat window. It also includes smart chat tools such as keystroke preview and live chat maps that allow agents to engage website visitors on a more conscientious and personal level.
ClickDesk also has a video chat feature that lets you personalize chat experience with customers through a face-to-face conversation. With the in-browser video tool, agents can use the feature within the chat window.
- Includes voice chat functionality that enables visitors to call through browser phones.
- Translates text to help agents understand foreign languages.
- Offers hourly and weekly insights on customer engagements and agents’ performance.
- Integrates help desk features to support and manage emails and offline chats efficiently.
- Free – With a limit of 30 chats and 10 users, you can avail audio calling, localized chat widgets, and basic custom settings along with 25 tickets’ handling, in the free plan.
- Lite – In $14.99 per month, the lite plan offers unlimited chats, chat transfers, SSL security, widget customization, and 99.5% uptime.
- Pro – In $24.99 per month, the pro plan offers CRM integration, API, post-chat survey, history, reports, chat conferencing, SSL security, and 99.5% uptime.
- Enterprise – The enterprise plan includes queuing, analytics, white-labeling, unlimited domains, widget custom CSS, and a dedicated account manager – all for $39.99 per month.
This web-based live chat application combines Facebook Messenger, emails, and website chat widgets to create a unified agent interface.
Tidio allows agents to deal with multiple customer messages simultaneously with the same tool no matter which channel they come from.
It also offers website visitor tracking with geo-targeting and immediately gives canned responses to generate a proactive chat experience for your clientele.
Reviews suggest that Tidio is the best live chat software available on Windows and Mac Operating Systems. Besides you can also use the Cloud-hosted version which supports all devices.
Moreover, Tidio also includes pre-chat survey options to obtain phone numbers, email, and name of visitors.
- Offers a wide range of live chat options including widgets, sidebars, dedicated pages, and position customization.
- Supports 8 different languages including French, Italian, German, and Dutch.
- Offers live online training as well as documentation and webinars. 24/7 support available online as well as on phone during business hours.
- Available on-the-go with Android and iOS features, and is fluid across multiple devices.
- Trial – A free trial for this video live chat software is available for a period of 7 days.
- Premium – Tidio offers a subscription-based model with pricing starting from $15 a month – depending on the features you choose. These features include live typing, new visitor notification, a list of visitors, and viewed pages.
This open-source customer messaging and live chat application is suitable for businesses of all sizes. It is a cloud-based solution that can be integrated with existing websites to enable real-time communication between employees, team members, and customers.
Userlike offers a wide range of customization management options such as design templates, chat behaviors, chatbots, design templates, and feedback.
Userlike live chat support software also offers CRM integration for companies to work with Salesforce alongside. The plugin code can be copied and pasted to create a chat widget in a matter of minutes.
Moreover, it works on a wide range of operating systems including Windows, Mac, Solaris, UNIX, and IBM.
- Offers built-in support bot for answering frequently asked questions regarding the company.
- Follows data regulation and web visitor privacy according to European law.
- Allows companies to use offline chat features with a pre-set script using Google Analytics connection.
- Supports 16 different languages including Czech, Finnish, Danish, and Dutch.
- Free – With the free plan, you get 1 operator, 1 widget, and unlimited conversations.
- Team – With the team plan, you can avail of 3 operators, 3 widgets, add-ons, and 1 channel along with customization, for 29$ per month.
- Corporate – The corporate plan offers 5 operators and 5 widgets with 3 channels and analytics along with live translation, for 99$ per month
- Business – The business plan costs about 299$, and it includes 10 operators, 10 widgets, 5 channels alongside white-label, and skill-based routing. You also get widget router and API access.
- Flex – The flex plan is designed for industry leaders. This plan works with custom pricing since it entirely depends on the features you choose. The features include unlimited operators, channels, organizations, and widgets. It also allows you to get a dedicated Whatsapp channel and chatbot API along with a dedicated account manager, professional onboarding, and CSLA (Custom Service Level Agreement). For this plan, you can also request a free demo.
23. Zoho Desk
This support desk platform allows businesses to deliver timely and high-quality customer services to their clients. This comprehensive application is available for both Mac and Windows OS. Moreover, mobile users can get a native application for Android as well as iOS.
With this application, you can gain a unified customer service experience by utilizing multiple support channels. You can also address customer queries via a fully functional ticketing system.
Zoho Desk is a great video live chat software that includes Business intelligence tools that increase agent productivity by generating detailed reports. These cloud-hosted documentations enable managers in finding key issues in the performance of agents.
- Offers social support integration to answer client queries.
- It allows company-wide collaboration with help desk essentials.
- Offers customer support in 12+ languages.
- 24/7 support available online and via phone.
- Classic – This plan is available for free with a knowledge base, email support, customer portal, and community forums. You can get live chat and toll-free support for 8 hours a day, 5 days a week with a maximum of 8hrs response time.
- Premium – This plan is available for 20% of the license fee which is $30/agent/month. The plan includes a knowledge base, email support, customer portal, community forums, remote assistance, product onboarding, and configuration assistance. You can get live chat and toll-free support 24 hours a day, 5 days a week with a maximum of 3hrs response time.
- Enterprise – This plan is available for 25% of the license fee which is $45/agent/month. The plan includes a knowledge base, email support, customer portal, community forums, remote assistance, product onboarding, technical account manager, quarterly report, and configuration assistance. You can get live chat and toll-free support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week with a maximum of 1hrs response time.
Equipped with a high load dashboard and custom tabs to track engagement and gather detailed reporting, the Tawk.to web portal offers ease of use to its customers.
This messaging and live chat support application is an efficient communication medium between customers and companies. It also allows you to create shortcuts on the portal and check analytics.
With Windows and Mac support along with apps for iOS as well as Android, this live chat customer service software works for companies of all sizes.
The best part is that this application is completely free! Tawk.to can be deployed both on the cloud and on-premise. Furthermore, it offers an Open API for developers to bring more alternatives if required.
- Offers online training and 24/7 live support.
- Supports around 27 languages and includes more than 1880 Emojis as well as about 100 integrations.
- Offers feature to ban or unban customers in case of violation of company terms
- Allows you to monitor visitor traffic and even cater to multiple visitors at a time with unlimited agents’ feature.
Tawk.to app is a 100% free live chat software.
Nextiva is a complete cloud-based VoIP system that offers live chat as well as business phone system services at multiple locations simultaneously.
This suite is best for enterprises that have several offices spread across the globe and wish to be managed from a central platform.
The online Nextiva portal allows you to add employees, assign a number, offer automated greetings, designate features, and even create call-queue routes.
Accredited with an A+ rating by Better Business Bureau, this live chat software is one of the most reliable live chat platforms. The best part is, all Nextiva plans unlimited calling within the US along with unlimited peer-to-peer video conferencing.
- Offers live chat and phone support 24/7
- It allows you to carry out conference calling via the conference bridge feature so you can connect with 9 consumers at the same time.
- Includes unlimited calling, toll-free numbers, and music on hold, auto-attendant, and online faxing.
- Let’s your attend calls via desktop or laptops as well via Softphone Feature.
- Essential – The essential plan starts at $19.95 per month/user. It includes 1000 toll-free minutes and unlimited audio conferencing for 4 participants.
- Professional – The essential plan starts at $20.95 per month/user. It includes 2500 toll-free minutes and unlimited audio conferencing for 425 participants.
- Enterprise – The essential plan starts at $27.95 per month/user. It includes 10,000 toll-free minutes and unlimited audio conferencing for 100 participants.
From customizable branding, website visitor tracking, geo-targeting, and canned responses, Chatra has it all! Besides, it also offers a free plan to get started with!
With multilingual support and mobile apps – both for Android and iOS – Chatra is one of the most impressive live chat apps available online. This app is available for both Mac and Windows apart from the Web.
According to live chat software reviews, this modern messaging and live chat solution is best for software, e-commerce, legal, automotive and financial enterprises that need to be accessible to their customers and visitors at all times.
Besides you can also get facilitated by online training as well as detailed documentation for its features.
- Offers both online and offline mode so the user can work in case of internet connection loss too.
- Includes detailed customer information for SMBs in case they wish to integrate email marketing.
- Allows the organization to put a pre-chat form to get customer information.
- Forwards messages to email so a record can be kept.
- Offers real-time visitor lists for companies.
- Free – The basic free plan of our live help chat software includes an unlimited number of agent accounts. However, only one agent can be online at a time.
- Monthly – The monthly plan is for premium users and it works for an unlimited number of agent accounts at $19/agent
- Annual – The annual plan includes premium pricing and it works for an unlimited number of agent accounts at $15/agent
We hope we have provided all the information you need to select the best helpdesk software for your thriving business. Engaging with website visitors in real time and answering their queries instantly can do wonders for your sales process.
Remember to keep measuring your analytics and constantly improve your performance.
Other SaaSy goodness on All That SaaS:
- 17 Best Social Media Management Tools in 2021
- 29 Best Time Tracking Software & Apps to Use in 2021
- 20 Kickass WordPress Plugins to Manage Your WordPress Website/Blog
- 23 Best Business Management Software & Tools for Efficient Work in 2021
- The Best SaaS Apps, Companies and Products in 2021
- 25 Best SEO Tools and SEO Apps for 2021
- 25 Best Gmail Add-ons, Apps & Extensions (2021)
- How to Start & Grow Your SaaS Startup – 13 Tips for SaaS Growth in 2021
- Top 25 Best VPN Services to Use in 2021 (Windows, Mac, Android & iOS)
- 26 Best Google Chrome Extensions and Apps in 2021
- 26 Best Password Managers in 2021 – Android, iOS, Web, Mac, Windows
- Top 25 Best VPN Services to Use in 2021 (Windows, Mac, Android & iOS)
- Top 10 SaaS Growth Lessons from Dropbox in 2021
- 25 Best Construction Management Software in 2021
- 10 Best Hospital Management Software (HMIS) for 2021
- The Best EHR/EMR Software for 2021